Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello

Hello!

I never know how to actually start a blog...do I need an introduction? Or can I just hit the ground running...and rambling about random stuff? Rambling? Okay great. Because I have superb rambling skills.

Anyway. This blog is basically for me. But I guess you can read it too. I am the world's worst journal writer ever. And not so diligent of a blog poster either (I've tried). I have this fear deep down that my posterity will have no idea what kind of person I was. My philosophy is kind of "I'm too busy living my life to actually document any of it." Actually, my philosophy is "I'm super lazy."

So I'm starting a new blog. Again. Third time's a charm?

I'm just going to keep it simple. Post little things that I find lovely. Because lovely is one of my favorite adjectives.
So...yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment